we just want to be whole

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

After The Storm




yesterday was my birthday. i had a great birthday, i spent the day watching the so-bad-it's-good- show twin peaks with my friend emma. then i went out to dinner with my family and cake with my grandparents. right now, i am sitting outside on my deck with my new laptop eating chocolate cake and listening to music. as my dad says, well this doesn't suck :)school starts in less than two weeks, which is pretty alarming. my summer was great, but it really feels like it just flew by. i'm officially a huge fan of mumford & sons, which could be a problem :P
i don't have too much to say today, as i always do, so i guess i'll bid you farewell for now.
until next time,
LISTENING TO: roll away your stone- mumford & sons
FEELING: full of birthday cake.
WISHING: time would slow down a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)