we just want to be whole

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stereo Hearts


hello! so school starts tomorrow, and i got my schedule. it looks like i have a pretty great schedule for this year! i'm strangely excited... tomorrow i have to go to all classes and then the hello day assembly, it will be busy and a little crazy~!though sunday's mean that school is the next day i always feel like sunday night is peaceful as long as i don't have any procrastinated homework! just the feeling of sitting in my room with my lamps and lanterns on listening to music freshly showered and picking out my clothes for the week feels so nice. so, now for the world of my passion- music. demi lovato released her album cover for her new album, unbroken, that comes out september 20th. here it is!

i love it and i am so excited for some new ddlovato music!!! what else? i heard the song stereo hearts for the first time this week and i adore it! well, i'm gonna clean up my room and take a shower. until next time...
LISTENING TO: (i am) the love skeptic - the lonely forest
WISHING: my jaw didn't hurt!
FEELING: nervous/calm, excited/scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)