we just want to be whole

Monday, July 12, 2010

LINGER!



So that's the cover of the sequel to my favorite book in the world. It comes out tomorrow. I'm SO EXCITED! I could barely fall asleep last night, I was so excited. I can NOT WAIT! Excited EXCITED. Sorry, but apparently this blog is going to be all about my excitedness and how happy I am. ALSO Wednesday means PSYCH IS BACK! The best book in the world, and the best show in the world, ALL THIS WEEK! ALSO! JONAS L.A. CD COMES OUT NEXT TUESDAY. SO HAPPYYY! ExCiTeD! ! ! ! Linger is the sequel to Shiver, which is the best book in the world. If you haven't read it, YOU NEED TO! AMAZING. HAPPY. Well. I guess I'm gonna go cuz I'm just rembeling.
Feeling: EXCITED
Watching: The Closer
Listening to: Everything'll Be Alright by Joshua Radin.

1 comment:

  1. hey! I just realized you moved blogs! make sure to follow mine? jeni-city.blogspot.com hey i love your heading pic.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)