we just want to be whole

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hands Open



hello. so i felt like talking about myself. (it is a blog :P) i thought i'd tell y'all some stuff that i love. i can't go a couple of hours without my i-pod. literally, i will start going crazy. music is the world to me. i love to sing, and secretly i dream of being a singer, but i only sing around people i know well. i love cats more than i love dogs, but that could just be because i grew up with them. i think the best sound in the entire world is the sound of a cat's purr traveling through the springs in your mattress as you fall asleep. i can identify which of my cats is which by the jingle of their bell before they're even in the same room. i like to go for rides and take pictures of the sun. everyone i know jokes that i have cat-dar. if they're a cat within 500 yards i'll find it and become best friends with it. my friends also joke that i have car-dar because i can find our car in a crowded parking lot without any trouble. i like german chocolate, and i adore drinking lemonade. i pretty much always order the same things every time i go to restaurants.i secretly love s-car-go but i feel really bad about it because i had a pet snail who was my best friend for a few years. i think my brother is the most brilliant person in the world, even though he doesn't really talk to me. i have a knack for writing songs, and i love glitterly lotion. old quilts are the best thing on any day, and i sleep under a million blankets even if it's 100 degrees outside. i love flannel nightgowns even though most people think they're for old ladies, and i can't function unless i sleep twice a day- once at night and once in the afternoon. that's a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)