we just want to be whole

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Remedies


So yes, this is my new blog. I have a blog, Lullaby for the Eye, a photo blog, and Vespers goodbye, a music blog, so this will be my blog about, well, me. I have to say, to start off, something you need to know about me. I'm obsessed with music. All types, pretty much all artists. Music is truly my passion. I'm in a band with my Best Friend, called Wanted Solo. It's pretty fun, and it means I have a reason to write as many songs as I do. So why the title of today's blog? I honestly don't know. I think it has something to do with the fact that I had a really crappy day today, and music is my remedy. Whenever I have a terrible day or I'm just down I can turn up my I-pod and blast my eardrums. Hey, it works. Tomorrow at school, my newspaper class will be interesting. I am on the newspaper staff, and we got our issue out on time-ish so we are celebrating by watching Hannah Montana- The Movie. We're in High School. Oh well, why the hell not? Hah. Today we got about a ton of snow. GR had to pull out my sweaters again. Well That's pretty much all I have to say today, so I'll close this off with what my friend Ali does in her blogs.

Listening to- Brick By Boring Brick- Paramore
Doing- Sitting, Chatting on MSN
Feeling- Itchy. Stupid sweater.
Wishing- I was in Dallas, Texas. Only Ali gets why :D

1 comment:

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)