we just want to be whole

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A little Polka, a little dot.

You know what I hate? When your parents are mad at you. It sucks. You know what I love? Music. My I-pod died when I was Babysitting last night so I have been without my music for 12 hours now, but I'm charging it. You have to understand that 12 hours is a lot for me. generally I use it for about 6 hours a day, so it's important to me :D Wanna know a great song? Looking up by Paramore. I am pretty much in love with their new-ish album Brand New Eyes. I haven't watched any of the Olympics so far, (I'm weird, I don't really like them) but I am watching curling right now and I think it's awesome. Do you ever have that feeling, when you wake up that you have the whole day ahead of you and nothing to do? Well that's me today. I have the whole day to do whatever I want, it's nice. I love not haveing anything to do. Monday I have a big Spanish test but I have a strict no homework on Saturday rule, it's the only day I don't have to do homework so I like to stick to it :D On the negative side, my headphones broke 2 days ago, so I have to use the crappy Apple ones. Gr. I hate those, they have suchh bad quality. I am sort of just rambling today so I am gonna shut up and end this post.
Listening to- When It Rains- Paramore, The TV
Feeling- Cold.
Wanting- to see Valentines day, for my Amazon shipment to get here
Guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)