we just want to be whole

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Written in liquid silver

So yeah, I know, I'm blogging again. Basically I found a really cool picture (Above) and I wanted to post it. Sooo yeah. Right now I am watching Starstruck on Disney Channel. It's really cheesy, but it's actually sweet. If you want to read a really good book, you should read shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. It's a reeeeally good book. I've read it 12 times now. Yeah.. I'm a little obsessed. It's supposed to be turned into a movie, I hope they don't massacure it. I also love The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, and they managed to not massacure it in the movie. Tomorrow's Friday: sweet Friday. You HAVE to love Fridays, and luckily I get out of school early tomorrow. I am babysitting with my friend Ali :D It will be fun. Some time soon I think I'll post some of my own photography on here. I love taking photos, I especially love black and white photography. If you have a twitter, you should follow me. My twitter is www.twitter.com/jobrolovo Twitter's kind of awesome, and a bit of an obsession of mine. It's 10:00 now and I have school tomorrow so I best be going.
I am
Listening to: The TV (no music FOR ONCE)
Talking: On MSN
Feeling: cold. my hair is all wet. cold. BRR.
wishing: I was wataching the new episode of Leverage.
Well goodnight everyone
OH and you should check out the song Looking Up by Paramore
Adios chicos

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they didn't massacre Percy Jackson. And obviously they chose the right dude for Percy. Like duh! Logan is soo perfect to be Percy. And he's way hot so that just adds to the perfectness! Well awesome blog as always! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)