we just want to be whole

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Be My Escape.


Well hello. Life's been pretty hectic/crazy and now, well I'm just confused. Ya know how sometimes you think you have everything figured out and then one thing happens, and you get completely thrown off balance and you have no idea if everything you've been going on is just shattered? Well I'm sorta having one of those moments right now, and I can say that it's unsettling, and annoying, and quite frankly I don't know what to do. Normally, I sorta have a plan and everything figured out, but now I just don't know. On the plus side, I discovered I have a deep musical passion for Relient K. I love them and you NEED to check them out. They've been on itunes since 2004, and they have a bunch of CD's, a bunch of GREAT music! So really, check them out! Also, I GOT TICKETS! The coveted tickets I was so deeply worried about getting, (yes I mean the JB/Demi Lovato concert tickets) and I am so relieved that I got them. They're not coming to my state, so I'm flying to Denver to see them. It's exciting. I guess I don't have too much more to say just... Well just wanted to say hello. So hello, and goodbye until next time...
Listening to-The One I'm Waiting For- Relient K
Feeling- Confused
Wishing- Everything made sense for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)