we just want to be whole

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paramore? I love you.





Well hello my lovelies!
Yesterday I was in a really bad mood.
But now I'm good.
Why? Because last night I went to an amazing Paramore concert.
It was INCREDIBLE
AMAZING.
INCREDIBLY AMAZING.
Fun and Reliant K opened, and they were amazing.
But really, it was awesome. We were pretty damn close so it was exciting.
They opened with Looking up, they closed with Misery Business. They played Whoa (amazing) Let the flames begin, Ignorance, Careful, The Only exception, CrushCrushCrush, Brick By Boring Brick and a bunch more.
THEY WERE INCREDIBLE.
Also, Nick Jonas and the Administration released a new album today.
A live one with 2-3 new songs depending how you look at it.
And the We'll Be A Dream music video came out.
So you can see why I'm happy.
Extremely happy
Oh, BTW, photo credit to Jim Urquhart.
I'm happy.
I shall now go.
Listening to- Inseparable- Nick Jonas and the Administration cover.
Feeling- Happy, soar from jumping up and down last night.
Wishing- I could go back tonight.
Guess that's it.
-Laly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)