we just want to be whole

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Bread Pudding Recipe Exchange Week



Happy Bread Pudding Exchange Week! No, I honestly did not make this up, it is national Bread Pudding Recipe Exchange week. I don't have a Bread Pudding Recipe to exchange, but I think this is a wonderful occasion and idea. So, if you have any wonderful recipes,send em in. So... I have wonderful news. I am going to the Camp Rock Tour this summer. Basically it's two concerts, a Demi Lovato concert and a Jonas Brothers concert. This could not be more perfect. I am SO SO SO SO SO excited. It will be awesome :) I am disappointed in my state. We have no good Music Preforming arts summer camps. This upsets me because I really wanted to go to a singing camp this summer. If you know me at all, you know that a love love love love love love love love to sing and I think it is the biggest stress reliever in the world. I love singing with all my heart. Now that I'm done ranting about not being able to go to a music camp, I will Let you know that it is also national salad month. I don't really have a ton to say today, but it's also almost ten and I'm so tired so I should go to sleep anyway. Sorry I'm rambling so much, so I guess I'll go. Also I'm distracted by the Jonas brothers. So yeah. Bye
Listening to: Untouchable- Taylor Swift
Watching- Jonas Brothers Living The Dream Season 2
Feeling- Tired, sick.
Wishing- I was singing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)