we just want to be whole

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello, friend.



Hello. So how are you all? So school started. School is school, as always. What else is new? I have some entertaining teachers, some hard teachers, some funny teachers, some hard classes, some easy classes... ect. Yadda yadda yakenfree. So. Oh, how I adore Pandora. I've used it forever, but recently it's pleased me greatly. but now that we have all of that new stuff out of the way. RELIENT K. CONCERT. WAS. AMAZING. OMG. IT. WAS. AMAZING. OMG. I WAS SO CLOSE AND THEY WERE SO GOOD AND THEY PLAYED A BUNCH OF AMAZING SONGS AND THEY WERE SO AMAZING AND OMG I'M STILL FLIPPING OUT ALMOST A WEEK LATER!!! They played Be my escape, a new song called What can I do, Africa, Be my escape, Therapy, I don't need a soul, Who I am Hates Who I've Been, Curl Up And Die, and a few more :) They were amazing :) The pics above are mine :)
I also saw DMB last week. They were also AWESOME!!! Dave was hilarious and the set was AMAZING. Two Step was the best version I've ever heard, and he played a bunch of my favorites. So it's been a pretty great music time for me lately, which you know, makes me a pretty happy girl. So, I must get on to my History homework plus spending more money on itunes. Until next time,
LISTENING TO: If It Means A Lot To You- A Day to Remeber
FEELING: Tired, excited for TOMORROW cuz I'm hanging wit my BFFFF BERRY!!!
WISHING: I didn't have school tomorrow, My History was magically done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)