we just want to be whole

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Warped Tour- 2010



Well hello everyone. So yesterday I went to the Warped Tour, and IT. WAS. AWESOME. The line to get in was incredibly long, but once we got in it was awesome. I discovered a bunch of bands I've never heard of that I loved, One of them being Disco Curtis. They are SO awesome! Especially live! They did a cover of Lady Gaga's Just Dance, and it was SO COOL!!!! The pretty Reckless were good, I love their songs. It was strange because Taylor's shoes were so tall that she needed help getting on and off of stage. They were really good live, and she can really sing! Hey Monday was good, and the crowd for them was HUGE... There were lots of screamo bands, and I don't really like screamo, so I cooled off for those. Of course, it's the warped tour, so it was a little interesting. The essence of the girls that were there were this: Cowboy boots, jean shorts and bikini top with a pack of cigarettes in her pocket. It was kind of funny. I heard the F word there more than I ever have in my life. And saw more people vomiting and fighting. But that's okay, it was still really cool. Today is my birthday, and I am really happy because I got tickets to go see Relient K with my friend Amelia :) I'm so excited for that, plus THEY'RE FRONT ROW TICKETS!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY! You know how much I LOOOOVE relient k =) Guess that's it for me...
Pictures I took of the warped tour are below :)
Until next time....
WATCHING: Fact or faked: Paranormal Files
FEELING: Excited!!!
WISHING: I was at the apple storee!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)