we just want to be whole

Monday, August 16, 2010

Searching for the truck....



Well hey. The picture above, I took. So normally UPS gets to my house around 2o'clock.
It's not here yet
It's very annoying.
I am expecting numerous packages
so it's annoying
When will UPS BE HERE?
Sigh.
I am expecting an AWESOME Relient K poster, and the first season of bones, and some other stuff.
On the plus side my demi lovato CD DID get here.
So I'll wait
and wait
and wait.
WHY does school start in 7 DAYS????!?!?!?
I don't know.
On the plus side I have 2 concerts in the next 7 days
that makes for a happy me.
Oh, if you have a twitter, you can check my out at
www.twitter.com/RelientKmusic
That's me
This was short
and choppy
but I guess that's it
for now
Until next time..
LISTENING TO: SOLO demi lovato
WISHING: My packages were here
FEELING: Like I have a nasty taste in my mouth, but happy = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)