we just want to be whole

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paper Hearts




Hey everyone. So a teacher at my school fell and broke his neck over the weekend so we are making him 1000 paper cranes. I was working on that at school today, so I decided to put a picture of origami flowers above. As for the title, it's a lyric from a song I wrote and I figured it was true. Plus, all our hearts are fragile. They might as well be made of paper. So I'm loving Paramore right now. I'm in a very Paramore-ie mood. I found all their old demos and I love them <3 If you've never heard Paramore's cover of Use somebody by Kings of Leon, you should look it up and comment about it :D If any of you watch White Collar there is a new episode of that tonight, and I'm excited. A few days ago I was bored so I went and bought an exact-o knife and I've started to make collages. I ALWAYS make collages on the computer, so I decided to start making some that I can actually work with my hand. I ordered a book from amazon called How to say Goodbye in Robot, and I hope it gets here today. If it's not here today it will get here tomorrow. I am also reading A Rasin In The Sun for school. It looks interesting, I think I'll like it. I don't have too much to say today, I guess I never do but I figured I'd just say check out my other blog, Lullaby for the Eye. Thanks, and I'll blog again soon. In the mean time, I'll keep on folding my paper cranes and hope for the best.
Listening to: Misguided Ghosts- Paramore
Feeling- Cold
Waiting- for my books to get here
Wishing- I was in California, but I would settle for having no homework.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I hope your teacher gets better soon!

    You missed Taka today. She was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged! Go to my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)