we just want to be whole

Friday, March 12, 2010

Been away for a while



Well my blog is being weird so if there's no picture above and just letters, ignore it. If there is a picture, it was taken by me, so please don't steal it. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy. So, the movie Remember Me? Amazing. I thought it was just gonna be some chick flick, so wrong. It was amazing and I cried. Seriously. Amazing movie. Definitely not for children, but it was so amazing. Really you need to go see it. The weather has been nice here lately, which is a nice change of pace. Wanna know what I think is pointless? Daylight savings. I think it's pointless. You know who I think is awesome? Dave Matthews. His songs are so amazing. If you've only ever listened to his poplar songs, you need to listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)