we just want to be whole

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm waiting outside for the sun with wide eyes



Hello. Well the title of today's blog is from a paramore song called we are broken, while the picture is of the amazingly talented Demi Lovato. I am so mad I have never been able to see her preform. Tomorrow I am getting red and blonde added to my brown hair. My hair used to get crazy red and blonde in the summers, but as I got older it stopped. I miss is so for the first time I am getting highlights. I can not wait for the new season of Psych to start. I know it just ended, but if any of you watch it, the season finale was amazing. I read this great book called if the Witness Lied. If you are looking for a good book, I would really recommend it. Next week is Spring break, and I can't wait. I need a break from school. No, honestly, I just need summer. Not the burning hot summer that my state is famous for, but the nice 75 degrees with slight breeze hanging out with my best friends and drinking lemonade summer. That's the summer I want. Great, now I really want Lemonade. If you even remotely like Paramore you should check out these songs of theirs:
Conspiracy
Brighter
Here We Go Again
We Are Broken
Ignorance
and more.
Well, I best be going, being tired and all.
And I really want lemonade and we happen to have some in the fridge.
Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmm lemonade.

    yeah, i want that kind of summer too.

    stupid Utah!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)