we just want to be whole

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brighter



If the picture doesn't show, blogger is being weird. Just thought I'd let you know. So, today is the first day of Spring. Kinda cool. I've missed Spring, and It's my favorite season. Everything is coming alive, it's not too hot, not too cold. Plus, it means that there's only one quarter left of school. So, about the title of today's blog, it's an amazing song. By Paramore. You should REALLY check it out! So I just read an amazing book called Chasing Brooklyn, and it's really good. My favorite line from it is:
"Now I'm chasing Brooklyn.
Because a ghost told me to.
Shit."
It's really good. I know I already said that but it is. I am SO not looking forward to today because A) it's a Sunday, although I don't have school, it means I have school tomorrow. B) I have a boatload of homework. *Sigh* C) I have to clean up the house. Yayyy. Fun. Well, it's almost spring break which will be awesome. I better go start my day, so adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)