we just want to be whole

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tic, Tac, Toe and lots more snow.



yup. the title of today's blog pretty much sums up my day. if you know me at all you probably know that I am obsessed with the jonas brothers. and demi lovato. but this post is about the jonas brothers. if you don't like them, i don't wanna hear it. i know everyone is entitled to their own opinions (for example i strongly dislike justin beiber) but i adore the jonas brothers. their music is amazing and i have been a devoted fan forever. basically, i know every song by heart, and about a thousand random facts about them and their music. hence, my new header picture, of them on there recent world tour. i saw them on that tour with my best friend, and it was amazing. their band is equally amazing, which i don't think a lot of people notice. if you have never heard the song goodnight and goodbye by them, i would strongly recommend it because it is a hidden jem among their songs. as well as hey baby. so if you hate them, i don't' wanna here it. if you love them, comment and we can be besties ok? lol jk. omg. ok i'll stop now. basically i love them tons. now on to why i put tic tac toe and lots more snow as the title... today in math i bluntly ignored my homework and played tic tac toe with my friend emma for an hour. it was fun, but we tied in the end. for the last bit, i woke up this morning and it had snowed again. i thought that the last huge storm would be the last snowy one, but i was wrong. well, that's it for now.
blog again later
listening to- can't have you- jonas brothers
talking to- my best friend, Berry. If you don't follow her, check her blog out at http://imaflightlessbird.blogspot.com/
peace, love and jonas
i had to say it.
Oh and berry, I totally did have sweet dreams :)

1 comment:

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)