we just want to be whole

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shine


Well hello. Happy Earth Day! Right now my ear is itching. No, I have no clue why I just said that. If you read my last post (rant)((ACHOO)) (((DEMONS BE GONE!))) Then you may, or may not care that the Jonas Brothers have still not announced anything about the tour. This disappoints me to an extreme level. I'm crying inside. On another note, tomorrow is Friday, which makes me extremely happy. Really, EXTREMELY happy. I love Friday's almost as much as fuzzy socks, and that's a lot folks. The picture from today's blog I took outside. We have some lovely flowering trees. Besides music and writing music and singing music, photography is my passion. Ye be warned. So please, don't take my pictures. That would be rude. And not in the way Harley posted about. BTW follow her blog http://accordingtoharley.blogspot.com/ So basically it would be rude rude, not awesome rude. Tonight it's supposed to snow again which makes me ANGRY. I just went and got spring clothes. And it's snowing. Oh well, at least I'll have an excuse to wear sweat pants and not get yelled at by my Fashion guru bestie. Wanna see a good movie? Then go watch my sisters keeper. It's a damn good movie. Sad, although I didn't cry. Remember me was sadder. The last song was sadder (more sad?) Either way, It's amazing. And great and all that jazz. Also, bandslam? Surprisingly amazing. This blog is sorta becoming pointless so I guess I'll just end it here.
Listening to: Amphetamine- I can't go on, I'll go on.
Feeling: Like I really wanna scratch my ear
Wishing: I had my homework done
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My story

My photo
Just a person, obsessed with music, taking life as it comes. I love cop shows, Chick-Flicks, Dr. Pepper, vintage cameras, skeleton keys, black nail polish, and MUSIC. Death Cab For Cutie, Relient K, Onerepublic, Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers. :)